And they walk among us!
Right!!! Makes you wonder how some people get through the day.
And they breed
AND they vote.. that's even scarier!
They breed and vote, indeed. See what they've done down here in Mexico having this retard sit on the President's chair.
And they breed!
And they vote (usually Democrap)
I love how you squeezed in the politically biased comment. Please enlighten us, oh wise Chris Barnes, on who should be voted into office instead of these foul democraps? Please do tell us which one of the great conservatives or libertarians or independents we should have placed in power instead? I'm gonna go on a limb here and assume you're likely conservative, seeing as how most independents and some libertarians don't usually assign nicknames to political parties except for democrats and republicans. So please, enlighten us.
Darwin award candidates right here
You stole the words right out of my... fingertips? Ha ha.
I want to slap the s*#t out of the last one.
Not a real baby, one of those, stop kids breeding dolls!! Proves a point don'tcha think, lol :)
Real baby. Astala, first son of Peaches Geldof - her with the phone in the photos. She has bred another one since.
Yep, I thought it was her! Seriously...dont mind the baby... He'll be right, but that very important call... Oh no, cant stop that... Idiot. :/
WAT SHIT IS THIS CALL CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES
That bitch needs to be punched directly in the temple!
The Mom inside of me right now is loosing her mind! I want to scream and take that child away from that woman!
Losing - not loosing
^That person won the internet today!
Nah. The person's a twat and you're encouraging them. If this has won an internet, then the exchange rate has dipped lower than a Zimbabwe dollar.
Um no, that person is not a twat, that's what this whole post is about -people's stupidity. People that can't tell the difference between loose and lose, your and you're, there, they're and their are just as fucking stupid as the people in the photos. Just because you're a dumbass and your education was a complete waste of time does not mean you can randomly call people names cos you can't take people pointing out stupidity, even though you're laughing at the people in the photos. Retard.
You are going to call them dumbasses and retards over not knowing 'loose' from 'lose' when that could very well have just been a typo, yet you are using lazy slang like 'cos' instead of properly spelling out 'because'? Real slick genius. Get over yourself already.
You know i'm right, ball sack, and i wasn't calling the original poster any of those things, i was making a point. Notice i didn't call the original poster a dumb ass, i generalised. That's why i said 'people'. Using cos instead of because (once) does not make me as thick as you, i just don't want to be wasting time arguing with an ignorant idiot over the internet, that's why this will be my last comment. There you go, have the last word ass hat and don't forget to choke on it.
My dad told me many years ago that 99% of the people had to be led around by the remaining 1%. Just make sure you are in the 1%.
I see it all the time. But I will say it makes life interesting and gives me a good laugh!!!It also makes me realize that I'm normal!!
Stupid is as stupid does...hehehehehe
They say 50 percent of the population has a below average intelligence. After seeing this I think they need to recheck their figures!
you do realize what an average is right?
Think i literally pissed myself laughing
I see them every day too. It makes me wonder sometimes how they even get out their front door!
Planking the mcdonalds sign is pretty damn funny
Absolutley no words!
That "mother" should have that phone shoved up her twat!
on the 2013 one.. there is A.D and B.C so the world is older than 2,013.
I couldn't have picked a better title for this page. And btw, i don't know who administers this page but u might want to add the genius who posted about an hour and change before me for part deux of this page.
I want to kill the silly little bitch at the end, what the hell? I'll fucking kill her if i see her.